Cash Out is a betting offer that enables you to profit from your bet before an event has completed. You can cash out your winnings while playing. And even if you lose the selection, you get to keep the cash-out.
You can choose a Full, Partial, or Auto Cash Out, and take all of your bet or a part of it while the event is still on.
Partial Cash Out lets you choose exactly how much of your bet you want to cash out leaving a part of your bet in the game.
Auto Cash Out allows you to create a rule (basically a set value) so that your bet will be cashed out (partially or in full) automatically when it reaches or exceeds your selected threshold.
Take advantage of your bet, minimize a potential loss with Cash Out, Partial Cash Out, or Auto Cash Out.
What is Cash Out?
- If you choose Cash Out, the amount offered to you at that time will be settled in this exclusive betting offer
- The final result on the event you placed the bet on will have no impact on the amount returned to your account
- The amount offered will depend upon the performance of your selection and may be higher or lower than your original stake
When is Cash-out available and how to Cash out?
- Cash Out is available for a variety of sports on selected events, fixtures and markets – pre-match and in-play/live – on single and multiple bets
- To Cash Out, click on the ($) or the ‘Cash Out’ button located in your open bet or bet history details. If the ($) is not displayed, Cash Out is not available.
- Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover the event in-play/live, then Cash Out will be unavailable once the game starts
- You can also Cash Out on your mobile or tablet – select the ‘Open Bets’ or ‘Bet History’ sections of the ‘History’ section of your account and select the ‘Cash Out’ tab to show your eligible bets.
- Once there, you can select the ‘Cash Out’ button below your selection and confirm your decision to settle the bet early in this exclusive betting promotion.
Partial Cash Out:
- If you want to take Partial Cash Out, use the slider on the Cash Out popup to adjust your original stake to the amount you wish to Cash Out
- Once you have selected the amount you want to Cash Out, click ‘Cash Out.’
- The rest of your stake will be settled following the final result relating to your bet.
Auto Cash Out:
- Auto Cash Out feature is the same Cash Out feature which is applied automatically in the following way: the Participant marks a limit for Cash Out and if the offered amount for the chosen bet slip exceeds the set limit the system automatically does Cash Out.
- The given amount is added to the “Participant’s” Personal gaming account.
- It Is possible to use Auto CashOut in all the cases when the Organizer offers Cash Out. After placing a bet, the Participant can find the CashOut button in the “History” section of the Organizer’s website. After pressing the button Auto Cash Out also becomes available.
- Auto CashOut is displayed in the Cash Out function, as a sub-function.
Terms and Conditions
- A time delay in accepting a Cash Out request is in place. If a price change or a market is suspended, the Cash Out request may not be successful.
- If the Cash Out request is successful, this will be displayed, and the bet will be settled immediately – except in the case of Partial Cash Out. The final result of the related market will have no impact on the Cash Out amount.
- The Cash-Out amount offered at any time is the total amount that will be returned to your account if the request is successful.
- Some promotions will not be available where the Cash Out feature has been used. See General Promotion Terms and any promotion-specific terms for details.
- Cash Out cannot be used with any bets placed using any free bets.
- Any bets settled using Cash Out will not count towards the wagering requirement of any promotion.
- We cannot guarantee Cash Out will be available on your bet selection.
- We will not be responsible if Cash Out is unavailable for technical reasons, and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- VBET.com reserves the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash-Out if the bet/market is settled in error.
- General Promotion Terms apply.