1. All bets are calculated based on the results obtained by the end of the the main time of the match (36 minutes, 3 periods, 12 minutes each), unless otherwise stated.
2. The added time and penalty shootout are taken into account only for bets on the winner of the match, entering the next round, tournament, etc.
3. All bets on the match have odds of 1 if the match is cancelled or postponed for any other reason for more than 24 hours.
4. The match is considered to have been held if it has been played at least for 24 minutes. All bets are calculated based on the results obtained by the time the match was interrupted if the match is not resumed and played until the end within 24 hours.
5. All bets on the match are calculated with odds of 1 if the match is interrupted for more than 24 hours, excluding cases, where the bet results are determined by the time the match is interrupted.
Outcomes, which are clearly defined by the time the match was interrupted, e.g. outcome of the 1st time, first goal, time of the 1st goal, etc., are taken into account while calculating the bets.
6. The information provided on the following source – http://www.beachsoccer.com/ serves as basis when determining statistical indicators for outcomes of beach soccer matches.