1. All bets are calculated based on the results obtained by the end of the main time (70 minutes, 2 halves, 35 minutes each or 4 halves, 17 minutes 24 seconds each), if not stated otherwise.
2. The extra-time and penalties are taken into account only for bets on entering the next round, tournament winner, etc.
3. All bets on the match have odds of 1 if the match is cancelled or postponed for more than 24 hours.
4. All bets on the match have odds of 1 if the match is cancelled or postponed for more than 24 hours, excluding cases, where the results of the bets are determined by the time the match is interrupted. Outcomes, which are clearly defined by the time the match has been interrupted, e.g. outcome of the 1st time, first goal, time of the 1st goal, etc., are taken into account while calculating the bets.
5. The match is considered to have been held if it has been played at least for 60 minutes. All bets are calculated based on the results obtained by the time the match was interrupted if the match is not resumed and played till the end within 24 hours.
6. If a team fails to exit a group in bets “Who is higher based on the tournament results?”, higher is counted as the team which has scored more points. If the points are equal, bets are calculated based on the data of the final protocol.