1. Bets on the match outcome.
If at least one frame has finished, the player who has passed to the next round is considered the winner in case the match was stopped.
2. Bets on the frame totals, frame odds and special bets.
To count these bets, the whole number of frames, necessary for determining the match-winner must be played. If for whatever reason a winner has been named in the match prior to the end of the match, all bets on frame totals, frame odds and special bets will be counted with odds, except those cases, when the outcome of the bet has already been determined.
3. All the bets on the match will have winning odds equal to 1 if the match has been interrupted for more than 24 hours, except those cases, when the results had been determined by the time the match was interrupted. All bets on the match remain valid if the match resumes within 24 hours.
4. If a player is assigned a technical defeat in a frame, the odds of a given frame and totals will be calculated with odds of 1, excluding cases where the results of the bet had been determined by the time the match was interrupted.
5. Bets on the tournament winner.
The winning odds are accepted as 1 if a player refrains from participating in the tournament prior to its start.